LC-SAMPI Serie MS
LC-SAMPI flow meter and measurement system of the series MS
LC-SAMPI flow meter of the MS series, offer ultimate flow measurement accuracy for transport of petroleum products, aviation fuels, LPG, crude oil, diverse petrochemicals and a further variety of industrial liquids. The counters of the MS series have an unique design, that prevents a minimal ingression into a running liquid flow as well as a minimal pressure drop through the counter.
LC-SAMP measurement system of the MS series consist of an outer steel housing with inlet- and outlet port (flange). In the shell is a conventional LC measuring element located, that uses three rotating and synchronised rotors. These rotors stream at each revolution accurately into a defined fluid volume without metal-metal-contact in the measuring chamber. The hydraulic seal between rotors and the measuring chamber wall is made by a liquid interface – not by the action of mechanical parts – whereby a permanent accuracy, a long servie life at minimal wear/ abrasion and the operation at low pump pressure is assured. All sperical shells of the MS series are made of steel or stainless steel. For aeronautical applications are epoxy coated versions available.
• meter housing: steel or stainless steel (epoxy coated steel for aviation and further applications available
• measuring element and rotors: cast aluminium (other metals available, including cast iron and steel)
• internal components: aluminium, Ni-Resist, stainless steel, iron
• seal materials: Buna-N, Viton, PTFE
• bearing: carbon, PTFE, Ni-Resist