Equipment for Road Tankers
To all customers - for the trust placed in us!
We say thank you with these limited special offers!
For your personal offer contact us
YOUR BENEFITS AS A FAS CUSTOMER
- Access to Europe´s largest storage facility for STW equipment
- Optimised pricing of your products
- Delivery of complete tank sets possible
- Prompt delivery before your start of production
- Comprehensive service in technology and metrology
- Elaboration of customised solutions
Liquefied Gas (LPG)
- FAS NZ CO2-L-Series (low pressure)
- FAS NZ CO2-H-Series (high pressure) - This product is currently under development and will and will be introduced shortly.
Measuring Systems for LPG
Hose reels and cable drums are used worldwide in different fields of application, also in road tankers. These products were developed to to wind large amounts of hose or cables.
Hose and cables can be winded in several ways. The easiest application is the use of a drum with a crank handle, so that the hose is winded manually. Another way is the use of a drum with a spring, so that the winding is achieved through the aid of spring tension. Also available as standard is the pneumatic winding via pneumatic engine or a 12V or a 24V engine.
In addition to guiding pulleys and stoppers for hoses we offer electric supplies such as on/off switches or regulators for winding speed.
Hose reels for LPG
Hose reels for petroleum products and further products
More information will follow shortly
Valves for LPG
Valves for cryogenic media – information will follow shortly
Valves for CO2 – information will follow shortly
Valves for further media – Information will follow shortly
- FAS – information will follow shortly
- ELAFLEX – information will follow shortly