Blackmer-FAS pump units
Blackmer pump unit PN 25 for inlet mode/ flooded installation, pump housing made of material spheroidal graphite iron ASTM A536, on a base plate made of steel ready for connection, mounted, primed and lacquered, with Ex-motor 230/400 V, 50 Hz, 1500 min-1, from performance 3,6 kW, 400/690 V, ignition protection type Ex e II T 3 Gb, including coupling and coupling guard, from pump type LGL 2“ with spur gear motor, Ex-protected
Documentation: installation declaration in accordance with Machinery Directive, Ex-motor in accordance with ATEX Directive
1) performance data at 5 bar differential pressure
2) these pumps hold an internal overflow valve (for intermittent operation) with connection for feedback into the tank, an additional external overflow valve needs to be mounted at continuous operations
3) this pump unit, with a higher engine performance, can reach a maximal differential pressure of about 10 bar at smaller flow/delivery rate.
The pumps can also be equipped with motors of other performance respectively speed as well as in other ignition protection type (e.g. pressure-resistant/ Ex d).
Blackmer pump unit with hydraulic drive PN 25 for inlet mode/ flooded installation, pump housing made of material spheroidal graphite iron ASTM A536, with single-acting mechanical seal, unit consisting of pump, hydraulic system adapter, coupling and hydraulic drive, mounted, primed and lacquered ready for connection
Documentation: installation declaration in accordance with Machinery Directive, pump with NPT- threaded flanges, clockwise rotation 1)
1) pump unit counterclockwise rotation on request
2) performance data at 5 bar differential pressure
Accessories like control valve, hydraulic oil tanks and cooler etc. upon request
We supply all spare parts for Blackmer pumps from stock. We reapair your defective Blackmer pump quickly and cost-effectively.